Round about: Fertility

Start dateDurationCityCountryDetails
05 March 20202 day(s)Utrecht (Houten)NetherlandsRead more here

Subjects for the workshop




  • The latest research into fertility problems
  • A complementary view on infertility
  • The relationship between the psoas muscle and fertility
  • How to explain your clients how high stress level affects fertility
  • The best way to use reflexology to improve fertility
  • The psoas muscle and fertility
  • Knowledge about and treatment of PCOS
  • Treatment intervals
  • Metabolic problems as a common cause of fertility problems
  • Mucous membranes and fertility
  • Treatment options for optimizing sperm quality - and its role in miscarriages
  • New knowledge about the causes and treatment of endometriosis
  • You learn different techniques from various classical reflexology traditions. In addition, you will learn points from Nerve Reflexology.
  • The combination of techniques that provides significantly better results.


Every sixth couple experience problems reproducing themselves.
In only 35% of all infertility cases, conventional medicine is able to identify the underlying cause. Especially within the remaining 65% reflexologists are often able to help.


Giving both the male and the female body the best possible condition for conceiving a new human being is a great task. It is therefore important to know about the most common causes of infertility, like: The condition of mucous membranes, quality of semen, nutritional status, low metabolism, stress, the iliopsoas and other pelvic muscles, hidden infections, the spine and of course the hormonal system and reproductive organs.
Our aim is to present the newest knowledge within complementary as well as conventional fertility treatments.

In the workshop you will learn techniques from Classical Reflexology, Nordic traditions, Nerve Reflexology, trigger points, tests and exercises.




Pelvic area in Karl-Axel Lind, System II






Ovaries and tubes in K.A.Lind, system I




In the developing fetus both the testis and the ovaries are formed in the thoracic cavity at the level of T10 and receives their nervous supply from this level. During the course of development they travel down into the scrotum and pelvis respectively, dragging their nerves along.

Try this technique where you link reflexes for the sex glands (lateral heel) to the origin of their nerves (T10) >

Work sequence



The work sequence shows all the techniques we teach in the workshop.

In Touchpoint’s continuing education classes we primarily present techniques from classical and Nerve Reflexology, and a few selected body techniques.

Towards the end of the course, we discuss the work sequence
, which, built on our clinical experiences, is meant as an inspirational tool and a way to remember the new techniques.



Instructors: Dorthe Krogsgaard & Peter Lund Frandsen 



On Touchpoint courses and workshops you benefit from having two instructors throughout the days. Dorthe Krogsgaard and Peter Lund Frandsen are both highly experienced international teachers, who present a mixture of theory, demonstrations and lots of hands-on practice.

Material: An extensive fully illustrated workbook is included with the workshop.

Also read the articles:

Round about: Infertility - Combining different reflexology methods.
Infertility - Background and Reflexological Treatment
An essential reflex for fertility - for both men and women


Touchpoint
Ryesgade 27 DK-2200 Copenhagen N
Tel: (+45) 7023 7047
Mail: info@touchpoint.dk
www.touchpoint.dk