In Denmark reflexology is the mostly used alternative treatment form, with one in four having consulted a reflexologist. In Danish fertility clinics 75 percent of the patients also have contacts with the complementary field, the majority of whom choose reflexology. Therefore a lot of know-how on treating infertility exists among Danish reflexologists.
Every sixth couple experience problems reproducing themselves.
In only 35 percent of all infertility cases, conventional medicine is able to identify the underlying cause. In the remaining 65 percent the medical system can not find an explanation for the lacking fertility. Especially within this group reflexologists are often able to help.
both the male and the female body the best possible condition for
conceiving a new human being is a great task. It is therefore important
to know about the most common causes of infertility, like: The condition
of mucous membranes, quality of semen, nutritional status, low
metabolism, stress, the iliopsoas and other pelvic muscles, hidden
infections, the spine and of course the hormonal system and reproductive
Our aim is to present the newest knowledge within complementary as well as conventional fertility treatments.
The treatment scheme shows all the techniques we teach in the workshop.
In Touchpoint’s continuing education classes we primarily present techniques from classical and nerve reflexology, and a few selected body techniques.
Towards the end of the course, we discuss the treatment scheme, which, built on our clinical experiences, is meant as an inspirational tool and a way to remember the new techniques.
Peter and Dorthe presented the most organized and professional training class I have ever attended in my adult life. As a 46-year-old veteran I have been through many classes from military training, to underwater welding, to different types of healing modalities. I was very impressed with the work Peter and Dorthe are doing. Thank you for the wealth of information I will be putting to valuable use. Cheers.
- Rigby Oughs - Boulder City, Nevada, USA -
Touchpoint is well-known around the world for a high professional standard in reflexology. I recommend their teachings, which can widen your practice with great benefit.
- Hanne Marquardt - Black Forest, Germany -
Thank you much, Peter and Dorthe. You are both magnificent, so well-rounded and empathic, both as stellar individuals and as an exceptionally integrative and professional team. I am grateful to study with you both, such leading-edge pioneers!
- Petra van Noort, New York City -
Dorthe and Peter took a complicated subject like anatomy and made it very easy to understand as well as remember. They're phenonemal instructors that take necessary time with you as an individual to show you exactly where and how to work on your clients. This is easily one of the best reflexology classes I have taken.
- Chantal Magaruh - Nevada, USA -
Peter and Dorthe are internationally respected leaders in reflexology; both as practitioners and teachers. I encourage reflexologists everywhere to expand their theoretical horizons and integrate the hands-on techniques from this workshop in their daily practice. You and your clients will be happy with the results!
- Christine Issel - Sacramento, CA, USA -