Early bird price USD 325!
Book before 1st December 2017
(Normal price USD 380)
Is inflammation the underlying cause of most diseases?
- and why can it change from friend to enemy?
In this workshop we study the construction and functioning of the immune system
And you will learn many new techniques to work with and balance the immune system.
"There are about 80 different autoimmune diseases. We tend to overlook the fact that many of these have common causes and should be grouped together "
Lars Fugger, Chief consultant, Ph.d in clinical immunology
New research indicates that this is in fact the case. Maybe we can turn things upside down and ask: Which health problems are not connected to inflammation in the body?
It is well established that atherosclerosis is an inflammatory process, not just caused by raised cholesterol/fatty diet as previously asumed. The same is most likely the case with conditions as different as Alzheimer's, many muscle and joint pains, MS, rheumatic diseases, Chron's disease, endometriosis, etc.
Autoimmune diseases are becoming more and more common and allergies are on the rise.
2 days seminar:
* An energy medicine perspective on the immune system
* What is inflammation and autoimmunity?
* What is allergy and intolerance?
* Blod samples, IgE, IgA, IgG etc, what can be meassured?
* important factors that disturb the immune system
* Updated foot reflex map for lymphatic and immune system organs
* Stress and immunity
* Nerve reflexology for the immune system
* Thymus, spleen and liver
* Introduction to organ massage of the intestines
* Vibration technique for the connective tissue
* New knowledge about inflammation and earthing
For the Post Conference in Chicago we offer a one day seminar -and our normal two days seminar.
The 1 day seminar will cover the basic .
At the 2 days seminar you will learn
more in dept of understanding the communication of the immune system,
news about energy medicine perspective on the immune system
- and you will have more time for practice.
It is possible to attend the FIRST DAY - or
Inflammation is a vital repair mechanism in the body. What is it that often makes the process go on even when the healing phase is over and turns it into a chronic condition?
Something goes wrong in the communication between immune and other cells, so that the signals to end inflammation never get through. Perhaps too many free radicals are produced or there are not enough antioxidants to neutralize them.
The inflammation site can be encapsulated and form toxins which may further aggravate the situation - a vicious circle which may progress to: diabetes, bronchitis, asthma, chronic disorders, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, cancer, osteoporosis, migraines, psoriasis, Hashimoto
- and at least 67 other diagnoses ...