Nerve Refleology Upgrade V: Lower back, Pelvis and Knee
There are no dates for this course yet. Other dates see the calendar ->
FOR NERVE REFLEXOLOGISTS ONLY
Nico Pauly and Griet Rondel to teach again in Denmark
The two physiotherapists and leaders of MNT-NR International present an upgrade course for trained nerve reflexologists.
On Upgrade V you will get a whole new approach to the treatment
of problems in the lower back, pelvis, SI-joints and knees. Is there a
problem in one of the structures, the others will often all be involved.
The course will primarily address chronic problems. Acute knee injuries, however, will have a special section.
the course you will see Nico demonstrate a full treatment on a client.
He is known for his clinical view and sharp prioritization.
Headlines for Upgrade V
- How to discover and test the different factors involved in pain problems.
- How do you find out when the problem is mostly related to organs, which organs are most relevant?
- How do you test whether the sacrum or ileum is primary by problems in the SI-joint?
- The role of the sacrum in lower back pain – and for the whole spine.
- Important ligaments in the pelvis - are they more important than muscles?
- There are many ideas about testing pelvic imbalance, how do you do it right and how you interpret the results?
- Problems with SI-joints often influence the pubic symphysis. How do you assess and treat?
- The most common acute and chronic knee injuries, what causes them and how do you treat with NR?
- How do you prioritize your NR-treatment?
- Relevant NR-points repeated and new points introduced.
- How to find and treat the correlations between autonomic and somatic nerves by chronic pain?
- When can you use techniques from Manual Neurotherapy with lower back, pelvis and knee problems?
- You learn relevant Manual Neurotherapy body techniques
upgrade course offers an alternation between pathophysiological theory
needed to understand the relationships and lots of practical work.
As always comprehensive handouts are inculded.